Therapy dogs (and their handlers) are non-judgmental reading partners and they love hearing stories from readers of all abilities and confidence levels!
Readers can bring their favorite story, assigned reading from school, or grab a book off our shelf to enjoy with the pooch!
Registration is required. If full, please add the reader's name to the waitlist.
Registered readers will get to enjoy a minimum of 15 minutes of reading with the dog.
Readers may have to wait for their turn, but don't worry we have plenty of great books to browse while they wait!
Other PAWS for Reading Events:
- Thursday, September 7 @ 5:00-6:30 pm - Orange
- Friday, September 22 @ 2:00-3:30 pm - Delaware
- Wednesday, September 27 @ 5:00-6:30 pm - Liberty
- Tuesday, October 24 @ 5:00-6:30 pm - Liberty
- Monday, November 6 @ 5:00-6:30 pm - Liberty
- Thursday, November 9 @ 5:00-6:30 pm - Delaware
- Monday, November 13 @ 5:00-6:30 pm - Orange
- Friday, November 24 @ 2:00-3:30 pm - Ostrander