Join the counselors at Syntero for this free, five-week course for parents and caregivers (grandparents, other relatives, guardians, etc.) of children from birth through age 8.
Learn how to get more of the behavior you like from your children and less of what you don’t. Every registration comes with a free workbook. Registration is required.
DATES: 4/6, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27, 5/4
TIME: 6-8 p.m.
LOCATION: Online on Zoom
Classes will cover:
• The power of positive parenting techniques
• What causes kids’ behaviors
• Setting goals for change
• Tips on how to reconnect with your child and build your positive relationship
• Giving directions kids are likely to follow
• Recognizing progress and planning for the future
Each participant will also have 3 one-on-one phone/in-person sessions with the group leaders to make the information really work for their families.
Register with Syntero at the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshops designed for parents/caregivers of children ages 0-8. Provided free by a partnership of Syntero, Nationwide Children's Hospital, United Way of Delaware County Strengthening Families, and Ohio Children's Trust Fund.